On the TopRx home page, at the top right corner click on My Account > Register button:
Fill in all the required field and choose an account type:
There are two types of account you can select, a new user account or if you are an employee associated with an existing TopRx account, select the second option:
In case you’ve selected a new TopRx type of account, you’ll be prompted to enter:
Check your email and validate your email address by clicking on Validate Email Now button.
Your account will be nearly set up. Until it gets verified by a TopRx associate, you’ll have two possibilities:
If you’ve selected an existing TopRx type of account, enter:
Once your account is validated, you’ll get access to all My Account options:
To access your account information, hover over your name at the top right corner of the screen and select My Account > Customer Information. This is where you’ll be able to see all information entered during the registration.
How can I change Communication Preferences and Time Zone Preferences?
In My Account > Customer Information screen scroll down until you see Communication and Time Zone Preferences. By ticking one or more of the checkboxes you are able to change:
In case there is a main parent account that owns one or more child accounts, the parent account is able to view the child account Bill To and Ship To address(es) by going to My Account > Addresses:
To see child account Bill To and Ship To Address, click on the menu button.
How to reset a password?
To reset your password, go to the My Account area and select the Change Password tab:
Click the Change Password button.
The Document Portal allows you to complete forms, upload new documents, and view them. To access it go to My Account > Document Portal.
o enter document name in 'Enter Document Description' field
o click 'Add New File' and choose a file to upload
o select ' This document contains sensitive information (bank data, voided checks, etc.)' in case the document contains sensitive information and click the’Confirm Upload’ button
o the document should be uploaded and appear in the My Document section
1. In the search bar at the top of the page it’s possible to search for a product by entering:
Click on the product from the drop-down to see more detailed information about it.
2. Another way to see our product line is to click the Products tab in the upper menu and to select the product category or sub-category.
Product information can be seen by selecting a category or sub-category from the Products menu:
Product(s) from a category will be listed along with the main product information:
To view more detailed product information click on a product. Besides the main product information, here you can also find all product specifications:
How can I add a product to Back in Stock Subscription?
In case there’s a product that’s currently out of stock, in order to receive an email notification about its availability, click on Notify Me When Available button on the product information screen:
An email notification will be sent to you once the product is back in stock.
To check all your current back in stock subscriptions, go to My Account menu > Back in Stock Subscriptions:
How to create and edit Product Lists?
Product List is an easy way to create a list of products that won’t immediately go to the cart and can be added to it subsequently. There are three ways to create and add a product to a product list.
1. Go to the Product Lists area from the My Account menu.
Note: On the Product List Details page, it’s also possible to quickly add product(s) by entering product SKU in the Quick Add field and clicking on the plus sign:
2. From the product category page click on the product list icon:
Click on an already created product list to add a product to it or click Create Product List button to create a new product list. The product will be automatically added to the list:
3. On the detailed product information page, a product can be added to an already created product list or a new product list:
4. Hover over a product carousel and click the Product List icon. Click on an already created list to add the product to it or create a new product list to add the product:
1. To order a product or to add it to the cart, click on Add to Cart button on a product category page:
2. Another way to place an order is to go to the detailed product information page and click on Add to Cart button:
3. From a product carousel click on Add to Cart button:
Go to your shopping cart by clicking Go to Cart button:
On this page, it’s possible to:
Once you finish updating the cart, click the Update Shopping Cart button.
If an order doesn’t fulfill certain conditions, the following notification(s) will pop up at the top of the screen:
1. In case the order value total of Generics products is < $150, in the Shopping Cart area there will be a message displayed stating 'The minimum allowed order amount is $150.00 in generics. Please add additional items to your cart, or increase item quantities.'
The user will not be allowed to proceed with the order until the condition is met.
2. In case order with the total value of generic items is equal to or less than the total of brand items in the Shopping Cart area there will be a message displayed stating: 'We are able to offer brand items with a dollar match in generics in your cart. To balance your cart today, please add $[difference calculation] in generics'.
You will not be allowed to proceed with the order until the condition is met.
3. In case the user tries to exceed the daily maximum quantity of an item with item limit in the Shopping Cart area there will be a message displayed stating: 'A daily maximum quantity of [L#] is allowed for [Item] and your cart has been updated accordingly. Please contact your Account Manager if you have any questions.'
4. In case your BOP, BOPC, or DEA license is expired or missing in the Shopping Cart and Checkout area there will be a message displayed stating: 'Your [___ License(s)] is expired or missing. We are still processing your order, but there may be a delay as a result of the additional processing required. Please contact your Account Manager.'
5. In case the user has is missing a Combat Meth Act certification (referred to as CH license) in the Shopping Cart area there will be a message displayed stating: 'Your CH License(s)] is expired or missing. We are still processing your order, but there may be a delay as a result of the additional processing required. Please contact your Account Manager.'
6. If the customer is on restriction for purchasing any type of controls, upon clicking 'Add to Cart' there should be a message stating: 'Item Purchase is Restricted. Please contact your Account Manager for more information'.
7. In case you have exceeded your current credit limit, on the Checkout screen there will be a message displayed stating: "Our customer credit team will contact you. This order may be delayed. Please contact CCTeam@toprx.com or call 855-315-1900 . "
To enter a discount code, on the Shopping Cart page click on the Discount Code menu icon:
Enter your coupon code and click Apply Coupon:
If all the discount requirements have been met, the discount will be subtracted from the sub-total and applied to your order. Please note, the coupon code can be applied to the cart before discount requirements are met. But, once they are met the discount will be calculated and applied.
Once you’ve finished placing an order, proceed to checkout by clicking on Proceed to Checkout button from the Shopping Cart page or by clicking the Checkout button in the upper cart menu:
There are four steps you need to go through to finalize and submit your order:
Note: In case you’re logged in as a Parent Account and you’re ordering for a child account, you’ll be able to click on Shipping Address drop-down and select Shipping Address of the child account:
o Purchase Order – the PO number will be automatically populated, but it can be edited:
After that, you’ll receive an email confirmation containing all order information.
To check order status and see complete order history go to the Orders page in the My Account menu:
In the My Order History tab the following order information is shown:
Every change in the order status will be followed by email notification.
To see more detailed order information click on the Details icon:
In the My Item History tab, all purchase history will be displayed. You can search by:
How to track an order and check order history – All Order and All Item History
In case you’re logged in as a Parent Account go to My Account > Orders where you’ll have access to two additional tabs - All Order History and All Item History. These areas will help you to see order and item history of your child accounts.
To check order status and all order history select the All Order History tab in Orders. The following order information will be displayed:
To see more detailed order information click the Details button:
In All Item History, all purchased items history of child accounts will be displayed. You can search by:
How to download or print invoices?
1. Go to Orders > My Order History or All Order History (parent account only) page in My Account menu and click on order number:
2. On the Order Information page click on:
Parent Account Controls – How to set up controls for child accounts?
Parent Account has the ability to turn on and off the capability for children accounts to order. It can also control which products the child account can see.
To access the Parent Account Controls menu go to My Account > Parent Account Controls.
1. To prevent the visibility for a specific child account, click on the drop-down menu and select a child account:
Click on Prevent Visibility button. All products will be selected and will stop being visible to the child account.
Tick the Prevent Visibility checkbox and click the Update button:
The visibility of the product will be disabled for the specific child account.
2. To enable the visibility of all products that have been previously set to Prevent Visibility, click on Enable Visibility button. All product’s visibility will be enabled.
1. To prevent ordering for a specific child account, click on the drop-down menu and select a child account:
Click on Prevent Ordering button. The child account won’t be able to order any product.
Tick the Prevent Ordering checkbox and click the Update button. The child account won’t be able to order the selected product(s).
2. To enable the ordering of all products that have been previously set to Prevent Ordering, click on Enable Ordering button. The child account will have the ability to order all products.
If you ordered an item that you want to return, read our Return Policy to see if your item will qualify for a refund: https://eom.toprx.com/shipping-returns
Please contact your Account Manager or Customer Service to request Return Authorization.
Our Customer Service Team will review your request and contact you.
Go to the Order Information page by clicking the Details button in My Account > My Order History or All Order History (parent account only):
Click on the Re-Order button:
Once you have reviewed all items in the shopping cart you wish to purchase, proceed to the Checkout area.
To access and search e-Pedigree data of all your purchased item click Access Pedigree on the TopRx homepage:
Orders area will be displayed. To view an order e-Pedigree data, in My Order History click the Show Pedigree button. My Item History tab will open displaying all order items pedigree data:
To check the item Pedigree data click the Show Item Pedigree button. The Item e-Pedigree information will be displayed:
In My Item History you can also search for an item Pedigree by entering one of the following search criteria:
To access and search e-Pedigree data of all your child account(s) click Access e-Pedigree on the TopRx homepage:
Select All Order History in the Orders area and click the Show Pedigree button:
All Item History tab will open displaying all order items pedigree data.
To check the item e-Pedigree data click Show Item e-Pedigree button. The Item e-Pedigree information will be displayed:
In All Item History you can also search for an item e-Pedigree by entering one of the following search criteria:
TopRx has partnered with Express222™ to process CII online orders. Express222™ is the simplest, most cost-effective answer for eliminating the paper Form 222 and ensuring DEA compliance. This Web-based Controlled Substance Ordering System (CSOS) delivers all the benefits of electronic controlled substance ordering and fulfillment with some surprising differences:
The Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) Controlled Substance Ordering System (CSOS) allows for secure electronic transmission of Schedule I‐V controlled substance orders without the supporting paper Form 222. The electronically transmitted order contains a digital version of a traditional written signature. The digital signature is accomplished through the use of a computer file known as a Digital Certificate.
System Requirements for using Express 222
Testing Digital Certificate in Internet Explorer?
To verify that your digital certificate is installed in Internet Explorer, you can test it to make sure it’s ready to be used with TopRx’s Express222 ordering system. Simply go to the Web site at http://www.express222.com and run the certificate test. The test will allow you to safely sign a “dummy” order that does not actually get transmitted.
Placing an Order